When Will Gold Glitter Again. | snma

+91 9810105679 / 0120-4554460


Where are Markets Headed To?


A Million Dollar, that what I would want to charge going forward to answers this. 😊 Let’s clear the fizz first, & get clear picture. We are growing on an Average of 7% ( That’s What our GDP growth has been over a decade). This is the nominal GDP ( Real GDP less Inflation) which is always quoted. Let’s pick a adorably moderate inflation of 5%. So, the real GDP has been 12% over a period of time. At least from a perspective of Market growth number coz we don’t discount inf

Blue chips are no more blue Eyed boys


Beginning 2018, SEBI In order to check appropriate product labeling, have strictly mandated funds to invest in Stocks in line with the product label. Hence a Large Cap fund has to Mandatorily, invest 80% of its fund in Top 100 Companies & remainder 20% can be in Mid & Small Cap Stocks. This also ensure a true picture is been given to an investor who can actually cherry pick Large/ Multi/ Mid/ Small Cap Funds are per their Risk Appetite. Earlier Most of Large Cap Funds, Stealt



Key factor what is keeping our markets on tenterhooks is simmering crude oil prices. Crude started the year are slightly over USD 60 A barrel and touched USD 85 A barrel as of yesterday. A 40% Spike, & to add insult to injury is Rising Dollar. Or rather it’s a Catch 22, USD is High coz of High Crude Oil Prices. Pure Economics:- Higher Crude Prices leads to more dollar out flows than inflows.          

The Trump Tax Cut


US TCJA (The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act OR Trump Tax Cut) is the new acronym that’s trending now in the tax world. USA is on the verge of finalizing path-breaking tax reforms. The reform measures — which attracted significant cynicism, particularly about the time frame of their implementation — are soon going to become a reality. The tax reform proposes to significantly reduce the existing corporate tax rates fro

When You are not There- What works – Nomination, Will or Trusts.


Nominee in your Investments: Nominee, Technically, is the person to whom custodianship of the asset is transferred, in the event asset-holder’s death. Hence Nominee is NOT the ultimate beneficiary, unless backed by a WILL, but a custodian (caretaker) in case if he/she doesn’t fall in line of inheritance. Ideally, the nominee and the legal heir are the same. But if they are different, the law depicts a nomin

What is Estate Planning?


A fancy term, probably most of us would have just ignored it assumingly that this is not for me. To put it simply, estate planning involves deciding how you want your assets to be distributed after you die (or become unable to make your own financial decisions). Estate planning can be complicated, so it's best to consult a financial adviser and a lawyer when drawing up your estate plan. Your estate is comprised of everything you own— your car, home, other r

Why can’t a country print money and become rich?


A lot of people have this misconception that a country’s currency is fully backed by the gold or Foreign currency it holds. But, this is simply not true – any country can print as much money as they want, and they don’t need to have any specified quantum of Assets to back their currency. In fact, in recessionary times – countries do resort to printing money, or what is known as Quantitative Easing (QE), – a term that became popular just after the recession. You woul

Mahindra Financial NCD- 8.05%


Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Ltd (Mahindra Finance) plans to raise Rs 2,000 crore through issuance of debt securities to fund future lending and settle current liabilities. The company will float non-convertible debentures- Unsecured (NCDs) to raise the money, which will be open to subscription on 10-28 July. NCDs with face value of Rs 1,000 each have a base issue size of Rs250 crore with an option to retain subscription of up to Rs 1,750 crore. This is the first

China Dines on Indian Mobile Markets.


The increasing strength of Chinese mobile phone manufacturers in smartphone market is reflected in the 3.4x growth in market share to 51% in 1QCY17 (International Data Corporation’s: IDC Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker). There is a complete change in the market position of the top five smartphone players in FY17, as Micromax Informatics, Lava International Ltd. and Karbonn Mobiles Pvt Ltd were replaced by Xiaomi Inc., Vivo Mobile India Private Limited’s and

RBI to act against Defaulters- India’s Insolvency And Bankruptcy Code, 2016.


Insolvency & bankruptcy Code 2016, becomes quite Pertinent now on the back drop of RBI pushing Banks to initiate insolvency proceeding against 12 top defaulters. The new law gives RBI greater powers to address the INR 10 Lac Crore stressed loans currently piled on PSU Banks Balance Sheets. Few prominent names those could be squeezed are JP Infra, Bhushan Power & Steel, Alok Industries ( textiles), Amtek Auto, ABG Shipyard, &